Water Shut-Off Policy
Snow Plow Policy
No Smoking Policy
PONDEROSA COMMUNITY CLUB
SWIMMING POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
These rules are designed to ensure everyone has a safe and pleasant experience and that we are in compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Our pool is for members and accompanied guests only. Please report violations to the office, (509.763.0320) noting date and time of occurrence.
- Children under age 13 must be supervised by a responsible adult. WAC 246-260-131 If a child twelve years of age or less is using the pool, a responsible adult eighteen years of age or older must accompany the child and be at the pool or pool deck at all times the child uses the facility. There is no Lifeguard on Duty.
- Children ages 13-17 may not use pool alone. WAC 246-260-131 If an individual between thirteen years of age and seventeen years of age is using the pool, at least one other person must be at the pool facility. There is no Lifeguard on Duty.
- Please help keep our facility clean by showering off oils & dirt before entering pool area!
- If you have a disease that can be transmitted by water or have been ill with diarrhea or vomiting in the last 2 weeks, please be considerate of others and don't use the pool.
- Children not toilet trained are required to wear swim diapers. All diapers must be changed in the designated changing area and must be waterproof or have a tight-fitting protective covering.
- Please keep all personal and deck items 6 feet from pool edge.
- People with seizure, heart, or circulatory problems should not swim alone.
- No running, diving or rough playing, abusive behavior or language.
- No diving or flotation devices are allowed. (lifejackets and noodles are exempt)
- No food or drink allowed in the lower pool area, only the upper Clubhouse deck.
- No glass containers or alcoholic beverages are allowed anywhere in the pool area.
- Please don't use pool when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Animals are not allowed in pool area except service animals in the deck area accompanying users or spectators requiring them. A service animal is defined in RCW 70.84.021
Rule violators may be removed from the premises and/or lose pool privileges. Prohibited activities may also be subject to Section 15 of Ponderosa Community Club bylaws.