Water Shut-Off Policy
Snow Plow Policy
No Smoking Policy
Owners’ Guest Guidelines
Ponderosa Community Club
Before you loan out your home to guests please:
- Give the PCC office your Owner(s) Name, Ponderosa Address, Email and Phone Number. Please provide the information via email, letter or in person.
- Give the PCC office a phone number for a local contact (less than 1 hr away) if possible.
- Give surrounding neighbors the above information (1 & 2).
- Post NO FIRES sign (as provided by PCC) by front door or on refrigerator.
- Post Ponderosa Rules (as provided on the PCC website) by front door or on refrigerator.
- Provide 2 parking spaces or 1 space per room (whichever is greater). Vehicles overflowing onto PCC private roads are subject to towing at owners expense.
- Have Garbage Service and have cans placed and removed from street within 24 hrs of Garbage/Recycle pick up.
- Be responsible for any Fines assessed for rule(s) violation during the stay of any rental guest (as well as personal guest, or owner).
If Vacation Rental, at time of Rental:
- Each Vacation Rental Owner needs to contact the office (via email) at least 24 hours before arrival if they personally, or their non-paying guest, will be using the pool. (Paying guests will not have access to community pool as per PCC Rules and Procedures)
- In case of emergency, the above registered owner will have the name, cell phone, and number of vehicles with license plates (if possible) of each rental guest vehicle available (to give to a forest ranger, fire chief, etc.).