Contact the Board, Staff/Committee Chairpersons
Clubhouse Reservations and Rules
Homeowner Registration Form
Complaint Form (print and submit)
Ponderosa Community Club
Clubhouse Reservation Information
The Clubhouse belongs to all members. Below are the Ponderosa Community Club rules for use of the facility:
- PCC members in good standing may reserve the Clubhouse.
- Reservations are made through the office. [Phone: 509-763-0320 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org] You may also stop by.
- Reserving members or committees are required to complete and sign the RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS form and the CLUBHOUSE RULES form when making reservation arrangements with the office staff. [Include time in your reservation request for set up and clean up; inclusive dates will be included on the reservation calendar posted in the office.]
- Schedule times with office staff for picking up the key, returning the key and going over the Clubhouse cleaning checklist.
- The reserving party is responsible for obtaining necessary permits or licenses for each function. If liquor is present, a BANQUET LICENSE must be purchased at a Washington State liquor store. Permits must be posted in the kitchen area.
- The swimming pool is NOT included in any reservation. The deck area will have a reserved sign posted and is included in the Clubhouse reservation.
- The reserving Member is responsible for the Clubhouse key at all times, for keeping the facility locked when not there, and for any and all damages to Ponderosa properties and facilities during reservation period.
- The Ponderosa Social Committee has reservation privileges 4 months prior to all major holidays. Additional reservations will be taken on a first come / first served basis.
- Deposit amount for reserving the Clubhouse is $125.00. [If you verbally request a reservation, you will be penciled in. Reservation is not confirmed until we receive your deposit check. If another member requests the same time, we will contact you before giving it up.] $45.00 of the $125.00 is non-refundable (upkeep, electricity, etc.). The remaining $80.00 will be returned to you within two weeks following your event if the Clean-up checklist is approved by Ponderosa staff.
Ponderosa Clubhouse Usage Policy
(An Addendum to Clubhouse Rules)
Adopted September 13, 2014
- The clubhouse may not be rented or used by members, non-members, groups, clubs, or associations (whether non-profit or for-profit) for the purpose of generating revenue.
- The clubhouse may be rented by members only.
- Member-initiated groups or clubs may use the clubhouse as a “community social event”, without a rental fee, if the event is open to all Ponderosa members and is announced to the membership. At least one Ponderosa member must be present at the event.
If the group or club wishes to hire a presenter/teacher/speaker for the group event, they may do so with the following additional conditions:
- The presenter agrees to charge a flat fee, regardless of the number of attendees.
- The sponsoring group or club pays the fee.
- Advertising to non-Ponderosa members is prohibited.
- Non-members may attend if they are guests of a member who is present at the event.
- These events may not be scheduled on weekends, holidays, or on dates/times that are already established by other groups.
THE PONDEROSA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN GOODS.