Buildings & Grounds
The Watershed Committee is a Standing Committee authorized by
the Ponderosa board.
Watershed Committee Activities
Committee meetings will be suspended until the spring. Watch
here for resumption of meetings. If anyone would like to help
with the Watershed activities, please email the committee chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission Statement: The Watershed
Enhancement Committee is a service committee dedicated to the
development, improvement, and enjoyment of greenbelt reserves.
• Watershed rules and regulations consistent with the by-laws
• Short-term and long-range planning objectives and goals
• Identification of all trails and reserves owned by the
• Systematic improvement of these areas
• Provide increased awareness and accessibility to the membership
• Clear communication with membership
We will provide our membership increased awareness as
• what we own
• where it is
• how we can use it