Ponderosa Community Club
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
AUGUST 12th, 2017 at the Ponderosa Clubhouse
Board Members Attending:
- Ken Paauw – President
- Mike Chamness – Vice President
- Kevin Weishaar - Treasurer
- Louis Kimmel – Director Of Operations
- Tim Abel - Secretary
- Paul Clark – Association Manager
General Members Attending: 9
8:02 a.m. Approval of Prior Board Meeting Minutes – All approved.
8:05 a.m. Treasurer’s Report – Liens and Foreclosures at 231% of fiscal year due to ongoing litigation with RH-2. This was expected and there should be no further obligation to the case. Treasurer’s Report was unanimously approved.
8:10 a.m. OLD BUSINESS
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- WATERSHED COMMITTEE –No report.
- SOCIAL COMMITTEE – Reports they are under budget and announced a potluck/movie night which will occur over the Labor Day Weekend.
- BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS – Nancy Melson read a letter of appreciation for all involved in restoring the big toy and installing the new mom-and-me swing on the playground.
- SECTION 15 REVISION – Paul Clark reported this is on hold for now. (Section 15 is the protocol for HOA fines.)
8:40 a.m. NEW BUSINESS
- IDENTIFY TOPICS FOR MID-MONTH EXECUTIVE SESSION – No topics.
- ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- New pool signs
- Web Cam status
- Sanding unit for new plow truck
9:00 a.m. OPEN FLOOR
- A member wants an easement removed/relocated
- A member wanted better communication between the Board and members
9:35 a.m. Adjourned to Executive Session
10:01 a.m. Meeting Adjourned - All approved.