Ponderosa Community Club
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
JULY 8th, 2017 at the Ponderosa Clubhouse
Board Members Attending:
- Ken Paauw – President
- Mike Chamness – Vice President
- Kevin Weishaar - Treasurer
- Louis Kimmel – Director Of Operations
- Tim Abel - Secretary
- Paul Clark – Association Manager
General Members Attending: 8
8:00 a.m. Approval of Prior Board Meeting Minutes – All approved.
8:06 a.m. Treasurer’s Report – Treasurer, Kevin Weishaar, explained the new reports the Board will be getting from now on. Treasurer’s Report was unanimously approved.
8:20 a.m. OLD BUSINESS
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- WATERSHED COMMITTEE –No representative present but it was mentioned that some of the new trail/road signs have been vandalized.
- SOCIAL COMMITTEE – No report.
- BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS – Presented a 2017 Committee Budget proposal for $4,000 along with a list of the projects this money will cover.
- PAST DUE ACCOUNT RESOLUTION – Paul Clark discussed the current state of the past-due accounts. Also discussed possible amendments to Operating Procedures Section 15 and Section 17, the latter dealing with setting up a schedule for dealing with fining members for illegal fires.
8:45 a.m. NEW BUSINESS
- IDENTIFY TOPICS FOR MID-MONTH EXECUTIVE SESSION – No topics.
- ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT – Paul Clark presented a status update sheet on projects completed and those still in the works, a detailed description of all phases of the new work order system he has implemented and a copy of the time sheets used by our employees.
9:00 a.m. OPEN FLOOR
- A member brought up the use of the Ponderosa easement off Spur being used by non-members
- One member brought up the conflicting wordage posted on three different pool signs, especially in regards to allowing infants in the pool.
9:35 a.m. No Executive Session – Meeting Adjourned - All approved.