Ponderosa Community Club
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
MAY 12 th, 2018 at the Ponderosa Clubhouse
Board Members Attending:
- Ken Paauw – President
- Mike Chamness – Vice President
- Kevin Weishaar - Treasurer
- Louis Kimmel – Director Of Operations
- Tim Abel - Secretary
- Paul Clark – Association Manager
General Members Attending: 3
8:02 a.m. Approval of Prior Board Meeting Minutes – As there were no copies of the March Meeting minutes to approve at the last meeting, both the March & April Meeting Minutes were scrutinized for approval. All approved.
8:05 a.m. Treasurer’s Report – On track. Conversion is complete to new software. Now all financials are included on report. Treasurer’s Report approved.
8:15 a.m. OLD BUSINESS
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- WATERSHED COMMITTEE – Committee Chair, Doug Pendleton, reported downed trees are still being cleaned up in the greenbelts. Spring clean-up (chipping) is still on @ no cost to members. Doug reported the new blue diamond trail-location markers are being installed along the greenbelt trails for easier navigation in winter. He also looked into the road signs along Camp 12 Road. Some say ‘Primitive Park’, which, according to the Fire Dept. & Sheriff, doesn’t exist. Doug ask the Board for funds to have the road signs replaced with “Camp 12 Road” signs, which should put the whole ‘Primitive Park’ confusion to bed. Lastly, he reported many Ponderosa Members are getting the new bear-proof garbage cans. He encouraged all members to get on board.
- SOCIAL COMMITTEE – Vice President, Mike Chamness, reported the Bingo Night was a success with approximately 19 Bingo-ers and reminded all about the Mac & Cheese competition to follow the Annual Members’ Meeting. Get your entries in!
- BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS – No report
- WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT – Paul Clark & Rose Ann McRoberts reported they will make a presentation to Members at the Annual Meeting.
8:25 a.m. NEW BUSINESS
- ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING – President, Ken Paauw set the agenda for the meeting.
- COUNTY CODE ENFORCEMENT – The Board will discuss County Code regarding farm animals in Executive Session.
- ASSOCIATION MANAGER’S REPORT – Reported Pool Card computer crash but expects all to be ready for the opening of the pool.
9:10 a.m. OPEN FLOOR
9:10 a.m. Adjourned to Executive Session
9:30 a.m. Reconvene from Executive Session
9:35 a.m. Meeting Adjourned