Ponderosa Community Club
Annual Members Meeting
May 25, 2013 10:00 a.m. – 12 Noon at the PCC Clubhouse
Board Members Attending:
Daryn Wilbur – President
John McRoberts – Vice President
Vern Little – M&O Director
Stan Morgan – Treasurer
Michele Carter – Secretary
Mary Cox – Association Manager
General Members Attending: Approx. 95
The meeting was called to order at 10:03 a.m.
10:03 a.m. U.S.A. Flag - Pledge of Allegiance
10:04 a.m. Welcome statement to the members from the Board and review of Agenda and Meeting rules
10:09 a.m. Review of Accomplishments
- Budget - Stan
- Operations - Vern
Water Project - Vern
- Committee Updates
- Building and Grounds - Nancy Melson/Daryn
- Social - Marisha Robinson/John McRoberts
- Watershed Committee - Doug Pendleton
- Waterfront Park – Tom Bartlett
- Trails – Bill Whitlow
- Firewise – Bruce Merighi
- Forest stewardship - Doug
- Strategic Plan – John
- Community Involvement – Daryn
11:14 a.m. Further Update - Water Project - Vern
- Status – Mediation in June on the water project.
- Road Re-Paving – These roads will be paved by the end of July.
11:25 a.m. Gravel Road Paving – Daryn
- Paving Gravel Roads Committee Chair - Jesse Perrault
- The community is working to get the gravel roads paved.
- Looking at our capital reserve funds.
- Asked for a show of hands from members: would you be willing to pay a one-time assessment of $100 up to $500 to pave the gravel roads? This was to get feedback on how much members might be willing to pay.
11:45 a.m. Ballot Results – Jeanne Whitlow
Introduction of New Board Members
Daryn Wilbur136 votes, Bill Ham 119 votes, Doug Barga 96 votes, Write in, Elizabeth Clauson, Five invalid ballots.
Board Members sign Code of Conduct
11:50 a.m. Member open floor questions and comments
12 Noon Adjourn
12:00 p.m. New Board Executive Session - Determine Board Positions
1:30 p.m. Board reconvened from Executive Session
Board decided on the following positions:
- Daryn Wilbur, President
- John McRoberts, Vice President
- Stan Morgan, Treasurer
- Bill Ham, Secretary
- Vern Little, Director of Operations
Paved Roads Repair Project
The Board reviewed the Paved Roads Repair project Bid Proposal, Contracts, and Specifications contingent on approval of the documents by the State of Washington Contracts group (expected to occur Tuesday, May 28.) Motion by Vern to approve the Bid Proposal, Contract, and Specifications and publish an Advertisement in the Wenatchee World on May 29 and June 5, 2013. Bids to be opened on June 19, 2013 at 2:00 pm. Second by Stan. All approved.