Current Board Minutes
PCC ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Managed PCC office on a daily basis
- Answered emails and phone calls.
- Met with maintenance employees.
- Kept information up to date and posted on bulletin boards.
- Facilitated the repair of main Ponderosa pumping system.
- Worked with Paul and Tony to restore pumps.
- Worked with Paul and Bill Schmidt on new design.
- Continuing to work on final fix for system.
- Working with Bill Schmidt to finalize Emergency Water System.
- Design is complete as of August 30th.
- New pumps and motors to be order in September.
- Currently waiting on Health Department Review.
- Met with CVB & BOA to renew CD’s.
- Made deposits of most recent dues received.
- Obtained schedule of CD renewals.
- Renewed 2 CD’s that came due.
- Continued to work on first Ponderosa Group Email List
- Added new members as we received their information.
- Sent out two group emails in August 08.
- Problem solved emails that were returned to us as not good.
- Facilitated the transition of Tony out of Caretaker position.
- Put together Caretaker application packets.
- Met with three potential applicants.
- Met with Jeanne to go over hiring for the position.
- Hired a part time person to work with Paul in September.
- Facilitated Workshops and Board meetings for Board.
- Scheduled and set up clubhouse for meetings.
- Provided needed reports for both meetings.
- Emailed Association Manager & Financial Reports.
- Processed homeowner dues and did check deposits.
- Opened, copied and recorded all invoices.
- Listed all checks and deposited in CVB.
- All invoices to Nancy for Quick Books recording.
- Revised Lien Letter per Terry McCauley.
- Met with greenbelt committee on August 30th.
- Scheduled work for month of September.
- Worked with Duane to haul wood chips to needed sites.
- Facilitated the placement of new signage on Bridge Trail.
- Sent documents for website updates.
- Monthly Association Manager Reports.
- Monthly Financial Reports.
- Reports from greenbelt committee.
- Met with Paul Johansen & Tony Viera regarding roads & water.
- Set up schedule for summer water & roadwork.
- Scheduled 3 new Ponderosa Water Hookups for August.
- Had to make 4 emergency water repairs in August.
- Met with Mike Reed to work on Ponderosa Insurance needs.
- Applied for a new non-profit insurance program.
- Received a quote for new program on August 25th.
- Met with Thoroughbred owners, Pat Green & Forsgren.
- Pat Green to start on Road Project on September 15th.
- Dan Howell, Forsgren Engineer, to supervise project.
- Sent out 20 final Lien notices on August 11th.
- 13 homeowners have paid or set up payment plans.
- 7 homeowners have not contacted office as instructed.