Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2016 dues, address signs, trail maps, pool cards, clubhouse rentals, septic reports from Chelan Douglas Health District, referrals to local businesses, and weather conditions.
- New members joined the Ponderosa in August, Linda provided New Member Packets.
- Linda updated the pool cards to match our books.
- Working on creating a list of Members contact information available to other Members.
- Provided information to escrow companies, banks, realtors, buyers, and sellers when properties are sold in the Ponderosa.
- Provided support to Bill Whitlow and Doug Pendleton with sending out information seeking volunteer trail crew help via email and Nextdoor.
- Provided Watershed Committee financial information for budgeting.
- Conducted monthly coliform test. All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Conducted Volatile Organic Chemicals test. Testing was satisfactory.
- Integritech updated the Operation and Maintenance Manuals for the Emergency Booster Pump at the lower reservoir.
- Water reservoirs were cleaned on the outside with pressure washer.
- Water valve risers were identified, found and cleared of chip seal near the road surface after the road project.
- Rotated well usage between our six wells.
- Consulted with Integritech engineer about replacement of a Cla-Val part for well house number one.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners, as needed.
- Performed water line locates, when requested by the locate center.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Each day, we clean, test, add chemicals, and perform maintenance on the pool.
- Old safety signs replaced with new signs that were in inventory.
- Inventoried pool chemicals to determine if we are able to keep the pool open longer within budget (it is).
- Replaced shower head and soap dispenser in mens restroom at the pool.
- Performed regular maintenance on the lawns and park.
- Cleaned the clubhouse for social events and rentals.
Roads & Equipment
- Made additions to culverts on Pinto and Appaloosa.
- Dirt piles spread out at the base of Spur Street.
- Old street signs removed.
- Roads were swept again.
- New street signs were completed.
- Created and presented list of danger trees to power lines to the PUD. They will be send tree company this fall to remove the trees.
- Created and published the July, 2016 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the monthly financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer Shannon Stithem.
- 2016 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Notified Committee Chairs that draft budgets are due soon.
- Received and processed dues checks.
- Sent payment reminders. Turned off pool cards. At 60 days past due, water may be shut off.
Support to the Board of Directors, Ombudsman, and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on August 13th.
- Updated Louis Kimmel & Ken Paauw with operational issues on a regular basis.
- Provided support to the Social Committee with advertising the Labor Day Weekend Events.