Current Board Minutes
PCC ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Managed PCC office on a daily basis
- Answered emails and phone calls.
- Met with maintenance employees.
- Kept information up to date and posted on bulletin boards.
- Supervised installation of new cooling system for clubhouse.
- Worked with Paul to set thermostat controls for summer.
- Received bid to put in new security fence for heat pump.
- Scheduled fence to be installed August 15th.
- Facilitated dust control for Ponderosa roads.
- Worked with Paul to schedule Wenatchee Valley DC.
- Scheduled Paul and Tony to assist with application.
- Dust control completed on July 23rd.
- Met with CVB to deposit funds and research safety deposit box.
- Made deposits of most recent dues received.
- Obtained schedule of CD renewals.
- Scheduled opening of safety deposit box on August 12th.
- Continued to work on first Ponderosa Group Email List
- Added new members as we received their information.
- Sent out two group emails in July 08.
- Problem solved emails that were returned to us as not good.
- Facilitated the chip sealing of Ponderosa Roads.
- Worked with Paul and A&W Paving on scheduling.
- Worked with Mike to identify road repairs needed.
- Project completed on Friday July 18th.
- Facilitated Workshops and Board meetings for Board.
- Scheduled and set up clubhouse for meetings.
- Provided needed reports for both meetings.
- Emailed Association Manager & Financial Reports.
- Processed homeowner dues and did check deposits.
- Opened, copied and recorded all invoices.
- Listed all checks and deposited in CVB.
- All invoices to Nancy for Quick Books recording.
- Revised Lien Letter per Terry McCauley.
- Met with greenbelt committee on July 26th.
- Scheduled work for month of August
- Worked with Tony to haul wood chips to needed sites.
- Facilitated the placement of two new GB Benches.
- Sent documents for website updates.
- Monthly Association Manager Reports.
- Monthly Financial Reports.
- Reports from greenbelt committee.
- Met with Paul Johansen & Tony Viera regarding roads & water.
- Set up schedule for summer water & roadwork.
- Major water repairs done the week of July 28th.
- Road graveling, paving and dust control done July 25th.
- Worked with Paul, Tony and Bill Schmidt on water pumps.
- Major repairs done on upper pumps – July 19th – 23rd.
- Parts ordered for more repairs – July 28th –31st.
- Met with Dick Nicklas for final water project approval.
- Received and processed all forms from water project.
- Met with Paul to go over all water project paperwork.
- Met with Arlen Rankin of Wenatchee Ridge Home Owners
- Shared ideas on how to manage an association of owners.
- Discussed employee management and schedules.
- Discussed insurance issues.