Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2016 dues, address signs, trail maps, pool cards, clubhouse rentals, road paving and repair updates, septic reports from Chelan Douglas Health District, driveway paving, referrals to local businesses, and weather conditions.
- New members joined the Ponderosa in June. Linda provided New Member Packets.
- Provided information to escrow companies, banks, realtors, buyers, and sellers when properties are sold in the Ponderosa.
- Provided support to Bill Whitlow and Doug Pendleton with sending out information seeking volunteer trail crew help through email and Nextdoor.
- Efforts with clearing logs and brush in preparation of adding a new trail are underway. The Committee is seeking volunteers for August 20th 2016.
- Received confirmation that the grant application was received and approved for trees that pose a fire hazard nearby roads.
- Conducted monthly coliform test. All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Ken worked with Integritech engineer to install tachometers at the emergency pump locations.
- Ken and Integritech performed adjustments to the emergency booster pump to allow sufficient flow of water.
- The upper and lower reservoir areas were mowed and tree starts removed.
- Rotated well usage between our six wells.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners, as needed.
- Performed water line locates, when requested by the locate center.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Each day, we clean, test, add chemicals, and perform maintenance on the pool.
- Installed web cams at clubhouse, awaiting volunteer tech to bring these online.
- Performed regular maintenance on the lawns and park.
- Replaced wires in breaker panel for heat pump.
- Replaced hat pump thermostat.
- Sprayed for weeds.
- Cleaned the clubhouse for social events and rentals.
Roads & Equipment
- The chip sealing of the roads is complete!
- Saddle/Stirrup and Shetland cleared of vegetation in the road right-of-way to improve visibility.
- More of the new street signs have been installed.
- Battery connection issue fixed on the white Ford truck.
- Dead trees that pose a threat to powerlines identified for the PUD to remove.
- Created and published the June, 2016 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the monthly financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees.
- 2016 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Received and processed dues checks.
Support to the Board of Directors, Ombudsman, and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on July 9th.
- Updated Louis Kimmel & Ken Paauw with operational issues on a regular basis.
- Provided support to the Social Committee with advertising the 4th of July weekend events.