Current Board Minutes
PCC ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Managed PCC office on a daily basis
- Answered emails and phone calls.
- Met with maintenance employees.
- Kept information up to date and posted on bulletin boards.
- Supervised installation of new cooling system for clubhouse.
- Met with Mike Green to finalize heating project.
- Heat pump installed on June 3rd.
- Air conditioning units turned June 9th.
- Facilitated the project to pour new heat pump pad.
- Heat pump pad finished and draining excess water.
- Fence enclosure designed and materials ordered.
- Fence and gates to be installed by end of July.
- Met with CVB to deposit funds and research safety deposit box.
- Made deposits of most recent dues received.
- Obtained schedule of CD renewals.
- Safety deposit box problem is not resolved.
- Continued to work on first Ponderosa Group Email List
- Added new members as we received their information.
- Sent out three group emails in June 08.
- Problem solved emails that were returned to us as not good.
- Worked with buildings and grounds on Caretaker House needs.
- Worked with Tony on list of needed repairs.
- Purchased materials for bathroom updates.
- New showers to be installed in July of 08.
- Purchased new refrigerator.
- Facilitated Workshops and Board meetings for Board.
- Scheduled and set up clubhouse for meetings.
- Provided needed reports for both meetings.
- Emailed Association Manager & Financial Reports.
- Processed homeowner dues and did check deposits.
- Opened, copied and recorded all invoices.
- Listed all checks and deposited in CVB.
- All invoices to Nancy for Quick Books recording.
- Dropped off information for liens to be filed to attorney.
- Met with greenbelt committee on June 28th
- Scheduled work for month of July.
- Worked with Tony to haul wood chips to needed sites.
- Working on new bench placements for July.
- Sent documents for website updates.
- Monthly Association Manager Reports.
- Monthly Financial Reports.
- Reports from greenbelt committee.
- Met with Paul Johansen & Tony Viera regarding roads & water.
- Set up schedule for summer roadwork.
- Pinto graveled, graded and watered on June 12th.
- Upper Saddle graveled, graded and watered on June 26th.
- Facilitated the resurfacing of our community pool.
- Met with Paul regarding pool upgrades needed.
- Worked with Paul on fixing some drains and lights.
- Discussed Thoroughbred Lane with two homeowners.
- Telephone conference with Forsgren regarding road design.
- Met with Mike Yaskus regarding road updates.
- Met with Bill, Jeanne, Gina and Bill Schmidt – Water System.
- Scheduled the installation of our emergency backup system.
- Working with Paul and Bill Schmidt on scheduling the nextphase of water main installation.