Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2016 dues, Firewise risk assessments, the chipping program, pool cards, clubhouse rentals, Linda prepared and sent out second half dues invoices, PCC rules and regulations, driveway paving, referrals to local businesses, and weather conditions.
- New members joined the Ponderosa in June. Linda provided New Member Packets.
- Provided information to escrow companies, banks, realtors, buyers, and sellers when properties are sold in the Ponderosa.
- Provided support to Watershed Committee Lead Doug Pendleton with sending Grant Application to DNR for thinning tree hazards in right-of-way easements alongside Ponderosa roads.
- Identified hazard trees with Doug.
- Sent out information via e-mail and Nextdoor requesting trail volunteer help for the Trails Committee.
- Efforts with clearing logs and brush in preparation of adding a new trail are underway. The Committee is seeking volunteers for July 16th and August 20th 2016.
- Conducted monthly coliform test. All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Consulted with Integritech Engineer about a Cla-Val valve at well house number one that had a slow leak.
- The upper and lower reservoir areas were mowed and tree starts removed.
- Rotated well usage between our six wells.
- Performed troubleshooting on the emergency back-up booster pump at the booster pump station.
- Emergency back-up system tested and confirmed to be working at well number one.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners, as needed.
- Performed water line locates, when requested by the locate center.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Each day, we clean, test, add chemicals, and perform maintenance on the pool.
- Purchased web cams for remove viewing from the clubhouse. Installation pending.
- Performed regular maintenance on the lawns and park.
- New vacuum cleaner purchased for the clubhouse.
- The pool propane tank was filled again.
- The Buildings and Grounds Volunteers planted the beautiful flowers at the office.
- Cleaned the clubhouse for social events and rentals.
Roads & Equipment
- Many road repairs have been accomplished.
- Geno led the widening of the cul-de-sac on Appaloosa.
- The water valve risers have been extended and chip sealed around to remedy the dips in the road.
- New street signs were purchased and installation is in progress.
- Created and published the May, 2016 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the monthly financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer, Shannon Stithem.
- Coordinated updating the bank accounts with the current signers.
- 2016 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Sent invoices for second half dues. Please send payments by July 15. Thank you!
Support to the Board of Directors, Ombudsman, and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on June 11th.
- Updated Louis Kimmel & Ken Paauw with operational issues on a regular basis.
- Worked with volunteers John and Rose Ann McRoberts to update the website content with contact information for the new Board of Trustees.
- Provided support to the Social Committee with advertising the 4th of July weekend events.