Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2015 dues, Firewise risk assessments, the DNR chipping program, pool cards, clubhouse rentals, PCC rules and regulations, driveway paving, removed trees from greenbelt, and weather conditions.
- Several new members joined the Ponderosa in June. Chelcie provided New Member Packets.
- Provided information to escrow companies, banks, realtors, buyers, and sellers when properties are sold in the Ponderosa.
- Provided support to Doug Pendleton, project lead with the firewood program.
- Followed up about chipping that was overlooked at homeowners properties.
- Completed DNR application to remove slash piles near power lines.
- Received interest from volunteers wanting to help with the trails, referred them to Doug.
- Transported the pump to Wenatchee for testing. Was determined that the pump was not repairable.
- Consulted with Integritech to provide engineering specifications about the pump needed for well #3.
- Placed the order for the pump for well #3.
- Conducted monthly coliform test. All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Rotated well usage between our six wells.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners, as needed.
- Dug out silt from a water chamber that had a leak nearby.
- Performed water line locates, when requested by the locate center.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Each day, we clean, test, add chemicals, and perform maintenance on the pool.
- Installed new thermostat in the clubhouse.
- Performed regular maintenance on the lawns and park.
- New chaise lounge chairs ordered for the pool deck.
- Propane tank filled again.
- Moved the sports equipment to the clubhouse.
- Flowers were replenished at the office.
- Cleaned the clubhouse for social events and rentals.
Roads & Equipment
- Met with Forsgren and Associates about the finer details relating to the upcoming road project.
- Learned that additional engineering will be required.
- Performed dust control on the gravel roads.
- Purchased a back-up plow truck. It is a 2003 F350 with low miles.
- New brakes installed on the backhoe and A/C serviced.
- Created and published the May, 2015 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the monthly financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer, Shannon Stithem. Shannon reviewed and signed the 2014 federal tax return prepared by our accounting firm of CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA).
- 2015 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Sent invoices for second half dues. Please send payments by July 15. Thank you!
Support to the Board of Directors, Ombudsman, and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on June 13 th.
- Updated Doug Barga & Daryn Wilbur with operational issues on a regular basis.
- Published the updated PCC Operating Procedures and Bylaws, at the direction of the board.
- Worked with volunteers John and Rose Ann McRoberts to update the website content which relates to the Board of Trustees.
- Provided information to the Board about a fire ban.
- Posted No Fires and No Fireworks banners.