Current Board Minutes
PCC ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Managed PCC office on a daily basis
- Answered emails and phone calls.
- Met with maintenance employees.
- Kept information up to date and posted on bulletin boards.
- Supervised installation of new cooling system for clubhouse.
- Met with Mike Green and okayed installation plans.
- Heat pump pad finished on May 23rd.
- Heat pump to be installed on June 4th.
- Facilitated the project to pour new heat pump pad.
- Forms were built during the week of May 12th.
- Retaining wall poured on May 16th.
- Sidewalk and pad poured on May 22nd.
- Met with CVB to deposit funds and research safety deposit box.
- Made deposits of most recent dues received.
- Researched past safety deposit box users from Ponderosa
Board of Trustees
- Continued to work on first Ponderosa Group Email List
- Added new members as we received their information.
- Sent out three group emails in May 08.
- Problem solved emails that were returned to us as not good.
- Worked with buildings and grounds on Caretaker House needs.
- Worked with Tony on list of needed repairs.
- Purchased materials for bathroom updates.
- New showers to be installed in June 2008.
- Looking into grass for front yard.
- Facilitated Workshops and Board meetings for Board.
- Scheduled and set up clubhouse for meetings.
- Provided needed reports for both meetings.
- Emailed Association Manager & Financial Reports.
- Processed homeowner dues and did check deposits.
- Opened, copied and recorded all invoices.
- Listed all checks and deposited in CVB.
- All invoices to Nancy for Quick Books recording.
- Sent out “delinquent payment” invoices including financecharges and a rebilling fee.
- Collected incoming ballots and facilitated annual meeting.
- Put ballots in ballot box and secured.
- Made up necessary reports for annual meeting.
- Set up clubhouse for annual meeting.
- Sent documents for website updates.
- Monthly Association Manager Reports.
- Monthly Financial Reports.
- Revised financial reports.
- Met with Paul Johansen & Tony Viera regarding roads & water.
- Set up schedule for summer roadwork.
- Determined roads to be graveled and areas to be paved.
- Road patching and surfacing scheduled for June 08.
- Facilitated the resurfacing of our community pool.
- Pools resurfaced on May 20th.
- Pools opened on time on May 24th.
- Discussed with Jeanne, maintenance & property issues.
- Monitoring of Yaskus project behind lot 6.
- Met with Mike Yaskus regarding Thoroughbred Lane.
- Meeting with our engineer, Bill Schmidt on June 13th.
- Met with Moon Security regarding security camera set up.
- Security system checked out and working fine.
- Moon Security has advised an update for 2009.