Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2016 dues, clubhouse rentals, weather conditions, responded to water line locate requests, responded to requests about signing up for the chipping event, assisted homeowners with contacting contractor for driveway chip sealing bids, and requests for local businesses that offer various services.
Roads & Equipment
- Contacted homeowners with the option to keep additional culvert for cost or reduce to one culvert section where driveways meet the road.
- Swept roads with road sweeper.
- Cut trees and cleaned reservoir road.
- New blades installed on mower.
- Discussed road repair options with A&W Paving.
- Culverts completed on Palomino.
- New street signs ordered.
- Provided support to Doug Pendleton
- Printed and prepared binders for the new Trail Master Plan which is available to review at the Ponderosa office.
- Responded to questions about the Firewise program.
- Answered questions about signing up for the chipping event.
- The new trails that were cut in look great! Thank you again Jim Reynolds, son Austin and crew!
- Conducted monthly coliform water quality tests. All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners as needed.
- The Water Quality and Water Efficiency Reports were completed and posted on the website. The Cross-Connection Program Report was completed.
- Mowed upper reservoir.
- Water meters were read.
- Engineer worked on Well #1 Cla-Val and Well #2 electrical issues.
- Ken and Geno assisted the Fire Department with keeping water flowing for two separate house fires within two weeks of each other.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Cleaned clubhouse for social events.
- Yellow jacket traps installed at pool.
- Volleyball and tetherball set up
- Pool deep cleaning, testing of equipment and prepared for opening completed by Ken and Geno.
- Pool chemicals and parts purchased.
- Fertilized the park and ballfield, mowed, trimmed and made some repairs to sprinklers.
- Geno repaired a big blowout to the irrigation system at the ballfield and park.
- Cleaned the clubhouse for social events.
- Yearly financial review approved and presented at the Annual Members Meeting.
- Created and published the April, 2016 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer, Shannon Stithem.
- 2016 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Sent out water shut-off notices to past due members.
Support to the Board of Directors and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on May 14th.
- Prepared for and attended the Annual Members Meeting on May 28th.
- Updated Doug Barga & Daryn Wilbur with operational issues on a regular basis.
- Working with Buildings and Grounds making improvements at the playground.
- Assisted the Social Committee with administrative support for the Labor Day Weekend Chili Feed.