Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2015 dues, responded to requests for information about the Firewise program and the Watershed firewood event, clubhouse rentals, weather conditions, and requests for local businesses that offer various services. Prepared for and attended Annual Members Meeting.
Roads & Equipment
- Identified trees in the road easement that pose a threat to power lines, called PUD for evaluation and/or removal.
- Purchased the dust control for the roads.
- More potholes filled.
- The backhoe went in to have new brakes installed.
- Replaced the broken windows on the F350 truck.
- Administrative tasks associated with the upcoming Roads, Ditches and Driveways project.
- Provided support to Doug Pendleton by sending out information about the Firewise program and firewood gathering event.
- Responded to questions about the Firewise program.
- Answered questions about signing up for the firewood event.
- Responded to concerns about the chipping event.
- Sent the information about sign-ups for the chipping event to Cascadia.
- Submitted completed paperwork to DNR for reimbursement of matching funds.
- There were thirty new property owners that signed up to have their property assessed for free for the Firewise program.
- The new trails are cut in – Thanks to Jim Reynolds and son Austin!
- Conducted monthly coliform water quality tests.All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Monitored road conditions and coordinated with NW Hydrofracture to bring in heavy equipment to conduct the rehabilitation of well number three.
- Ken and Geno removed several more trees near well house number three to allow access with heavy equipment.
- Ken and Geno provided support to NW Hydrofracture during the rehabilitation process.
- Water meters were read.
- Located water lines as requested.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners, as needed.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- The clubhouse deck railing project went from replacing a few rotting boards to replacing the entire railing due to excessive rot.
- Pool was drained and deep cleaned. Pool opening process completed by Ken and Geno.
- Pool chemicals and parts purchased.
- Fertilized the park and ball field, mowed, trimmed and dialed in the sprinkler system.
- Repaired cables and replaced security cameras.
- Cleaned pine needles from clubhouse roof.
- Spring cleaned the clubhouse.
- Caretaker house windows replaced with insulated glass windows.
- Cleaned the clubhouse for social events.
- Created and published the April, 2015 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer, Shannon Stithem.
- 2015 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Yearly financial review approved and presented at the Annual Members Meeting.
- Sent out water shut-off notices to past due members.
Support to the Board of Directors and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on May 9 th.
- Prepared for and attended the Annual Members Meeting.
- Updated Doug Barga & Daryn Wilbur with operational issues on a regular basis.
- Provided information to John and Rose Ann about website content.
- Provided information to our Ombudsman Ken Paauw.