Current Board Minutes
PCC ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Managed PCC office on a daily basis
- Answered emails and phone calls.
- Met with maintenance employees.
- Kept information up to date and posted on bulletin boards.
- Supervised installation of new heating system for clubhouse.
- Met with Mike Green and okayed installation plans.
- Hired Darin Drinnon to hook up electrical for the project.
- Basic installation completed on May 2, 2008.
- Met with Michael Dickes regarding snow blocks for new roof.
- Made choice between two possible products.
- Scheduled snow block installation for April 3, 2008.
- Snow block installation completed on time.
- Met with CVB to facilitate movement of funds between accounts.
- Moved $25,000.00 from Capitol Improvement Account into General Checking for roofing project.
- Moved $8,262.53 from Capitol Improvement Account into General Checking for heating project.
- Continued to work on first Ponderosa Group Email List
- Added new members as we received their information.
- Sent out three group emails in April 08.
- Problem solved emails that were returned to us as not good.
- Worked with buildings and grounds on Caretaker House needs.
- Worked with Tony on list of needed repairs.
- Hired Darin Drinnon to fix electrical problems in house.
- New showers to be installed in May 2008.
- Facilitated Workshops for April Board meetings for Board.
- Scheduled and set up clubhouse for meetings.
- Provided needed reports for both meetings.
- Emailed Association Manager & Financial Reports.
- Processed homeowner dues and did check deposits.
- Opened, copied and recorded all invoices.
- Listed all checks and deposited in CVB.
- All invoices to Nancy for Quick Books recording.
- Sent out “Friendly Reminders” to delinquent accounts.
- Printed up ballots for mailing on April 18, 2008.
- Copied ballots and secured all mailing materials needed.
- Worked with Gina and crew to prepare mailing.
- Took mailing to post office on April 18th.
- Sent documents for website updates.
- Monthly Association Manager Reports.
- Monthly Financial Reports.
- Revised updates for clubhouse use.
- Met with Paul Johansen & Tony Viera regarding roads & water.
- Rented and picked up sweeper for spring road cleaning.
- Road & Ditch cleaning completed on Friday April 18th.
- Road patching and surfacing scheduled for June 08.
- Pool scheduled for resurfacing the week of May 5th.
- Paul and Tony have drained and prepared the pool.
- Pool will be filled on Friday May 5th, weather permitting.
- Discussed with Jeanne, maintenance & property issues.
- Monitoring of Yaskus project behind lot 6.
- Monitoring of Thoroughbred road issues for spring.
- Fact-finding regarding County owned lot in Ponderosa.
- Facilitated the removing of clubhouse sidewalk and preparation for new heat pump pad for our heating system
- Paul and Tony set forms for new retaining wall and walk.
- Cement pour scheduled for May 5th