Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2016 dues, prepared ballot and mailed to membership, clubhouse rentals, weather conditions, responded to water line locate requests, responded to requests about signing up for the chipping event, and requests for local businesses that offer various services.
Roads & Equipment
- Filled in sink holes and potholes.
- Calling daily to find an available road sweeper to sweep roads.
- Ken installed additional culvert pipe at Spur Street and un-plugged.
- Changed over to summer tires on vehicles.
- Submitted request for bid about damage at Colt entrance.
- Removed and stockpiled logs from sides of roads.
- Installed and re-installed road signs. Saddle and Stirrup intersection is now a 3-way stop.
- Ditches and culverts completed on Spur St.
- Provided support to Doug Pendleton
- Answered questions and sent reminders about chipping event.
- Solicited for volunteers to help with trail work.
- Provided administrative assistance with clean-up effort near Lower Bridle and Thoroughbred.
- Special water test for Volatile Organics and Herbicides were tested for and passed within allowable limits and reported to DOH.
- Conducted monthly coliform water quality tests.All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners as needed.
- Telemetry line was broken resulting in manual operation of the water system until the telemetry line was repaired. Ken worked on this over the course of a couple of days and late into the night.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Cleaned clubhouse for social events.
- Filled propane tank for BBQ.
- Pool propane tank topped off and pool test kit ordered and received.
- Fixed mailbox kiosk on Stirrup.
- Submitted the swimming pool annual operating permit and fees to Chelan County.
- Raked the ballfield, park and playground.
- Charged the irrigation system for the ballfield and park.
- Serviced riding mower.
- Created and published the March, 2016 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer, Shannon Stithem.
- 2016 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Sent out water shut-off notices to past due members.
Support to the Board of Directors and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on April 9 th.
- Updated Doug Barga & Daryn Wilbur with operational issues on a regular basis.
- Provided information and support to the Nominees.