Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2015 dues, responded to requests for information about the chipping sign up process, clubhouse rentals, weather conditions, and requests for local businesses that offer various services. Prepared ballot and mailed to membership.
Roads & Equipment
- Evaluated, Inventoried and counted culverts needed for upcoming road project.
- Filled potholes.
- The 1996 Yukon was sold due to repairs that exceeded the value of the vehicle.
- Provided support to Doug Pendleton, for sending out and collecting data about the chipping program.
- Notified membership of chipping program
- Collected and filed information about sign-ups
- Worked with Doug and Amanda Levesque to answer homeowner questions regarding chipping event.
- Received several questions from members about the clean-up in the greenbelts. Referred them to Doug.
- Doug met with Richard Schellhaas to review the status of the Ponderosa forest and it was reported that everything is on track and looking great!
- Water Use Efficiency report submitted. Now available on our website.
- Monitored road conditions and coordinated with NW Hydrofracture to bring in heavy equipment used to send a camera down well number three for inspection. No holes were found in the well casing.
- Ken and Geno removed a tree near well house number three to allow access with heavy equipment.
- Ken and Geno dismantled the roof of well house number three to allow the camera to enter the well. Assisted NW Hydrofracture with the camera process and disassembling and reassembling pipes and fittings.
- Conducted monthly coliform water quality tests.All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Water meters were read.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners, as needed.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Began the process to open the swimming pool. It will be operational and open to members on Memorial Day weekend.
- Submitted the swimming pool annual operating permit and fees to Chelan County.
- Raked the ball field and clubhouse park. Raked the playground.
- Started up the irrigation system for the ball field and park. This involved repairing several sprinklers.
- Fertilized the ball field and park.
- Serviced and repaired the riding mower. Installed new bags and air filter.
- Installed the tetherball and put up the volleyball net.
- Cleaned the clubhouse for social events.
- Created and published the March, 2015 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer, Shannon Stithem.
- 2015 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Sent out water shut-off notices to past due members.
Support to the Board of Directors and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on April 11 th.
- Updated Doug Barga & Daryn Wilbur with operational issues on a regular basis.
- Provided information to John and Rose Ann about website content.
- Provided information to our Ombudsman Ken Paauw.