Current Board Minutes
PCC ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Managed PCC office on a daily basis
- Answered emails and phone calls.
- Met with maintenance employees.
- Kept information up to date and posted on bulletin boards.
- Met with Mike Green of Aire Masters for C. House heating bid.
- Received a bid of $ 8,262.53 for new heat/cooling system.
- Accepted bid and scheduled installation.
- Installation to start on April 28th, 2008.
- Met with Michael Dickes for C. House roofing installation.
- Roofing installation started on March 17th, 2008.
- Installation completed on April 3rd, 2008.
- Roof paid for by 2008 Capitol Improvement Fund.
- Met with treasurer Peter Smith to go over budget.
- Determined timeline for financial reports.
- Determined procedures for check deposits.
- Discussed financial reporting to the board.
- Continued to work on first Ponderosa Group Email List
- Added new members as we received their information.
- Sent out four group emails in March 08.
- Ponderosa group email now consists of 250 members.
- Worked with buildings and grounds on Caretaker House needs.
- Worked with Tony on list of needed repairs.
- Determined products & supplies needed.
- Purchased needed products & supplies on March 22nd.
- Work on Caretaker House to be completed in April 2008.
- Facilitated Workshops for March Board meetings for Board.
- Scheduled and set up clubhouse for meetings.
- Provided needed reports for both meetings.
- Presented Association Manager Reports.
- Processed homeowner dues and did check deposits.
- Opened, copied and recorded all invoices.
- Listed all checks and deposited in CVB.
- All invoices to Nancy for Quick Books recording.
- Late payment notices to go our on April 15th, 2008.
- Cleaned office and sorted out all out of date reports and materials.
- Put needed past reports in archive filing boxes.
- Building archive storage shelves in Clubhouse basement.
- Archives to be stored by end of April, 2008.
- Sent new documents for website revisions.
- Documents for revision of Clubhouse rental.
- Documents for homeowner record keeping.
- Documents for Association Manager Reports.
- Met with Paul Johansen & Tony Viera regarding roads.
- Maintenance currently working on pothole repairs.
- Power broom will be rented the week of April 14th.
- Roads will be cleaned and washed down for spring.
- Prepared tax reports for LeMaster and Daniels.
- Gathered and copied all 2007 Bank statements.
- Working on needed report revisions for taxes.
- Met with Jeanne regarding 2008 property tax statements.
- Compared 2007 and 2008 statements.
- Determined all property owned by Ponderosa.
- Assisted Jeanne with a property tax report for board.
- Worked on updating Ponderosa Customer list (Homeowners).
- Sorted through 2007 list and made changes to 2008.
- Set schedule for late payment notices in April & June.
- Set schedule for liens with Ponderosa Attorney.