Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2016 dues, updated email addresses for Ponderosa group email list, gathered information about candidates, clubhouse rentals, weather conditions, responded to water line locate requests, and PCC right of way boundary line locations.
Roads & Equipment
- Filled in sink holes and potholes.
- Ordered, picked up and installed new edges for backhoe bucket.
- Took white F-350 in for front end repair work.
- Inventoried street signs.
- Consulted with our road contractor about issues on Upper Bridle and Spur St.
- Contacted Members about personal effects in the road right-of-way needing moved.
- Purchased new tires for the new truck.
- Thank-you President Daryn for bringing the new large plow truck to the Ponderosa!
- Provided support to Doug Pendleton
- Notified membership about Firewise event at Mountain Springs Lodge
- E-mailed information regarding Firewise information.
- Discussed upcoming projects.
- E-mailed information about chipping event.
- Ken and Geno attended a Water Operator Workshop late March to maintain their WDM1 certification.
- Water Quality Monitoring Schedule for 2016 scheduled testing data gathered.
- Conducted monthly coliform water quality tests.All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Ordered and installed different brand of in line lightning protection for water system. We will wait and see how well they perform with the next lightning storm.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Cleaned clubhouse for social events.
- Replaced old BBQ and brushes with new ones.
- In mid-March, moved the snow blower out of the clubhouse and to the shop for storage.
- Ordered and installed more pet waste bags for the clubhouse park area.
- Treated clubhouse for ants by pest control.
- Worked on scraping more linoleum off of office floor.
- Created and published the February, 2016 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer, Shannon Stithem.
- 2016 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Completed gathering the information for our accountant for the annual financial review and 2015 tax return preparation and mailed. The accountant’s review will be available at the Annual Member’s Meeting in May.
- Completed the 2016 insurance review with Doug Barga, Board Operations Director. Submitted changes to our NPIP insurance agent.
- Contacted members who have not paid their dues.
- Water shut off notices drafted and sent out to past due accounts.
Support to the Board of Directors and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on March 12 th.
- Updated Doug Barga & Daryn Wilbur with operational issues on a regular basis.
- Sent out information about the Easter egg hunt hosted by the Social Committee
- Provided information and support to the Nominees.