Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2015 dues, updated email addresses for Ponderosa group email list, responded to questions about greenbelt clean-up effort and volunteers, clubhouse rentals, weather conditions, responded to water line locate requests, and PCC right of way boundary line locations.
Roads & Equipment
- Swapped good tires for old tires on F-250, removed tool box and prepared for sale.
- Sold the F-250 back up truck.
- Advertised the Yukon for sale.
- Roads, Ditches and Driveways Work Order for project management approved and signed.
- Provided support to Doug Pendleton
- Notified membership of need for volunteers with clean-up effort
- E-mailed information regarding Firewise information and March 28 th Meeting.
- Reviewed and reported remaining financials to Committee and the Board.
- Received several questions from members about firewood gathering, referred them to Doug.
- Test results for well field A – wells 1, 2, 3, and 4 test results are in. Wells 1, 2, and 4 are in good condition. Well number 3 has been producing less volume of water due to contamination (not harmful to humans). Next steps to be determined.
- Ken and Geno are flushing well #3 for one hour per day as requested by the experts.
- Water Quality Monitoring Schedule for 2015 scheduled testing data gathered.
- Weather head for electric wire coming in to wells #5 and #6 installed.
- Conducted monthly coliform water quality tests.All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Clubhouse windows cleaned.
- Pine needles and debris cleaned up at playground and surrounding area.
- Cleaned clubhouse for social events.
- Replaced irreparable leaf blower with a new one.
- In mid-March, moved the snow blower out of the clubhouse and to the shop for storage.
- Ordered and installed more pet waste bags for the clubhouse park area.
- Planned spring and summer maintenance activities with Buildings and Grounds Committee.
- Created and published the February, 2015 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer, Shannon Stithem.
- 2015 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Completed gathering the information for our accountant for the annual financial review and 2014 tax return preparation and mailed. The accountant’s review will be available at the Annual Member’s Meeting in May.
- Completed the 2015 insurance review with Doug Barga, Board Operations Director. Submitted changes to our NPIP insurance agent.
- Reviewed property tax statement against PCC owned properties list. Paid property taxes.
- Contacted members who have not paid their dues.
- Water shut off notices drafted and being sent to past due accounts.
Support to the Board of Directors and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on March 14 th.
- Updated Doug Barga & Daryn Wilbur with operational issues on a regular basis.
- Provided information to the Board on one real estate issue.
- Provided information and support to the Nominees.