Current Board Minutes
PCC ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Managed PCC office on a daily basis
- Answered emails and phone calls.
- Met with maintenance employees.
- Kept information up to date and posted on bulletin boards.
- Met with Mike Green of Aire Masters for C. House heating bid.
- Looked at options for heating and air conditioning system.
- Scheduled 2nd meeting to view under clubhouse.
- Bid to be determined after second meeting.
- Met with Michael Dickes for C. House roofing estimate.
- Received first bid for new roof.
- Met second time to look at insulation options.
- New bid coming first week in March.
- Met with Sharyl Nelson to facilitate Needler mailing.
- Picked up Needler from Commercial Printing.
- Provided mailing labels for Needler bulk mailing.
- Provided check for Postal Service.
- Continued to work on first Ponderosa Group Email List
- Added new members as we received their information.
- Sent out three group emails in February 08.
- Worked with buildings and grounds on Caretaker House needs.
- Worked with Tony on list of needed repairs.
- Scheduled trip to Home Depot in March 08.
- Facilitated Workshops for Feb & Mar Board meetings for Board.
- Scheduled and set up clubhouse for meetings.
- Provided needed reports for both meetings.
- Presented Association Manager Reports.
- Processed homeowner dues and did check deposits.
- Opened, copied and recorded all invoices.
- Listed all checks and deposited in CVB.
- All invoices to Nancy for Quick Books recording
- Cleaned office and sorted out all out of date reports and materials.
Hired Denise Darling to assist with 2007 Quick Books clean up.
- Put needed past reports in archive filing boxes.
- Cleaned off all shelving units and stored unneeded items.
- Organized all materials for quick access when needed.
Met with Paul Johansen & Tony Viera regarding roads.
- Brought all reports up to date for filing for 2007 taxes.
- Sent Quick Books back up to LeMaster and Daniels.
- Reorganized some reports for ease of sending to treasurer.
Prepared tax reports for LeMaster and Daniels.
- Discussed strategy to clear melting snow.
- Worked on plan to eliminate flooding areas.
Worked on Property tax statements for 2008.
- Gathered and copied all 2007 Bank statements.
- Gathered and copied various needed financial statements.
- Sent all needed tax information to LeMaster and Daniels.
Worked on updating Ponderosa Customer list (Homeowners).
- Compared 2007 and 2008 statements.
- Researched property owned by Ponderosa.
- Made a property tax report for March Board Meeting.
- Sorted through 2007 list and made changes to 2008.
- Made phone calls to those who were delinquent in 2007.
- Started list for potential 2008 Customer liens