Current Board Minutes
PCC ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Managed PCC office on a daily basis
- Answered emails and phone calls.
- Met with maintenance employees.
- Kept information up to date and posted on bulletin boards.
- Facilitated the 2009 proposed budget mailing & Collection
- Printed up budget documents and mailed in November.
- Collect mail daily with budget envelopes and secure.
- 225 Ballots received as of December 1st.
- Working with Bill Schmidt to finalize Emergency Water System.
- Design was complete as of September 08.
- Duck Construction finished cement steps November 15th.
- Met with Bill and received latest cost estimates for project.
- Met with CVB & BOA to look at investment possibilities.
- Made deposits of most recent dues received.
- Monitoring CD and other investment possibilities.
- Went over investment plan with Mary Cox.
- Met with new insurance manager regarding Riata flooding.
- Paul gave him a tour of problem area.
- Paul and I worked up cost estimates for repairs.
- Paul and Ken put in over 50 hours of repair time.
- Facilitated transition meetings for new Ponderosa Managers
- Met with Chelcie and Mary regarding transition schedule.
- Took Mary on a tour of Ponderosa Projects.
- Met with Chelcie and Nancy regarding QuickBooks reports.
- Facilitated Workshops and Board meetings for Board.
- Scheduled and set up clubhouse for meetings.
- Provided needed reports for both meetings.
- Emailed Association Manager & Financial Reports.
- Participated in Board Conference calls.
- Processed homeowner dues and did check deposits.
- Opened, copied and recorded all invoices.
- Listed all checks and deposited in CVB.
- Went over A/R Reports with Nancy for follow up.
- Sent out two property liens for 2008.
- Continued work with Greenbelt committee for October work.
- Worked with Ken to clean up chipped areas.
- Picked up signs for sledding hill.
- Ordered and picked up signs for non motorized vehicles.
- Sent documents for website updates.
- Monthly Association Manager Reports.
- Monthly Financial Reports.
- New financial reports requested by treasurer.
- Met with Paul Johansen & Ken regarding roads & water.
- Set up schedule for December winter maintenance.
- Assisted with picking up supplies for winter maintenance.
- Paul is mentoring Ken on snow plowing.
- Contacted Cascade Towing to set up 2009 towing program.
- Ken has put up signs on Spur.
- Vehicles to be towed away at OWNERS expense.
Met with Thoroughbred owners, Pat Green & Forsgren.
- Inspected road after Forsgren gave it the OK.
- Recommended that the road be accepted by the Board.
- Gave Paul and Ken the OK to plow after the first snow.