Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding storm drainage, trail maps, clubhouse rentals, referrals to local businesses that snowplow driveways, and weather conditions.
- New members joined the Ponderosa in November, Linda and Jillana provided New Member Packets.
- Contacted Waste Management to be sure they have my cell phone number in case of any concerns about garbage pick-up.
- Provided information to escrow companies, banks, realtors, buyers, and sellers when properties are sold in the Ponderosa.
- Provided support to Doug Pendleton with beginning the process of identifying hazard trees in the PCC road right-of-ways. This work is related to the cost sharing application approval with DNR back in July 2016.
- Geno provided support to the Trails Committee with operating the machine used to make trails.
- Conducted monthly coliform test. All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Rotated well usage between our six wells.
- The insulation in all water vaults were inspected and placed. Please stay out of water vaults.
- Accessed the water vaults to turn water on/off, as needed by homeowners.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners, as needed.
- Performed water line locates, when requested by the locate center.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Pine needles from the lawns were picked up.
- New windows were installed at the shop.
- Cleaned the clubhouse for social events and rentals.
- Deep cleaning performed at clubhouse.
- Storage areas, equipment yard and shop were cleaned and organized.
- Dead trees near pool and shop were taken down.
Roads & Equipment
- Ken and Geno performed annual services and maintenance on all vehicles prior to winter. This includes the sander on the dump truck and the sander on the F-350.
- Snow tires were installed. Chains were checked and repaired as needed.
- Repair was made to the dump truck tire.
- Backhoe went in for repair to steering, fuel and oil leaks.
- New batteries were installed on the white F-350 truck.
- Plows were installed on trucks.
- Financial Management
- Created and published the November, 2016 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the monthly financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer Shannon Stithem.
- 2016 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Proceeded with delinquent dues process – water shut-off may occur at 60 days past due. Liens may be filed at 90 days past due.
Support to the Board of Directors, Ombudsman, and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on November 12h.
- Provided information to the Board as needed about one easement issue.
- Updated Louis Kimmel with operational issues on a regular basis.