Current Board Minutes
PCC ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Managed PCC office on a daily basis
- Answered emails and phone calls.
- Met with maintenance employees.
- Kept information up to date and posted on bulletin boards.
- Facilitated the 2009 proposed budget mailing.
- Printed up budget documents.
- Worked with Vice President Wilkins on mailing.
- Delivered mailing on Thursday, October 30th.
- Working with Bill Schmidt to finalize Emergency Water System.
- Design was complete as of September 08.
- Duck Construction selected to build emergency ramp.
- Construction began on November 1st.
- Met with CVB & BOA to look at investment possibilities.
- Made deposits of most recent dues received.
- Obtained schedule of CD renewals.
- Met with bank managers on October 27th.
- Continued to work on first Ponderosa Group Email List
- Added new members as we received their information.
- Sent out two group emails in October 08.
- Used Group Email List to promote manager openings.
- Facilitated the interviews for Ponderosa Manager Positions.
- Put together manager application packets.
- Scheduled interviews for potential new employees.
- Met with two Association Manager Candidates.
- Facilitated Workshops and Board meetings for Board.
- Scheduled and set up clubhouse for meetings.
- Provided needed reports for both meetings.
- Emailed Association Manager & Financial Reports.
- Participated in Board Conference call.
- Processed homeowner dues and did check deposits.
- Opened, copied and recorded all invoices.
- Listed all checks and deposited in CVB.
- All invoices to Nancy for Quick Books recording.
- Followed up with lien letters to Terry McCauley.
- Continued work with Greenbelt committee for October work.
- Picked up chipper for work party on October 24th.
- Picked up signs for sledding hill.
- Worked with Ken to supervise the chipper on Oct. 25th.
- Sent documents for website updates.
- Monthly Association Manager Reports.
- Monthly Financial Reports.
- Updates for the hiring of a new Association Manager.
- Met with Paul Johansen & Ken regarding roads & water.
- Set up schedule for November equipment maintenance.
- Assisted with picking up supplies for winter maintenance.
- Paul is mentoring Ken on water system projects & repairs.
- Contacted Cascade Towing to set up 2009 towing program.
- Recommended that signs be put up on Spur Street.
- Vehicles to be towed away at OWNERS expense.
- Met with Thoroughbred owners, Pat Green & Forsgren.
- Road construction finished on Thursday, October 23rd.
- Sent Forsgren’s document of approval to the board.
- Contacted homeowners regarding Quit Claim Deed.