Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2016 dues, trail maps, clubhouse rentals, septic reports from Chelan Douglas Health District, referrals to local businesses, and weather conditions.
- New members joined the Ponderosa in October, Linda provided New Member Packets.
- Member contact list completed and distributed.
- Provided information to escrow companies, banks, realtors, buyers, and sellers when properties are sold in the Ponderosa.
- Provided support to Bill Whitlow and Doug Pendleton with sending out information seeking volunteer help for creating new trail.
- Conducted monthly coliform test. All tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH.
- Rotated well usage between our six wells.
- Snow stakes were installed at water vaults.
- Submitted water draw-down data to engineer to build graph.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners, as needed.
- Performed water line locates, when requested by the locate center.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Swimming pool cleaned and winterized.
- Chairs and tables stored for winter.
- Park irrigation winterized.
- Burned pile of slash.
- Took junk metal for recycle to transfer station.
- Dump run.
- Chimneys at clubhouse and caretakers house were cleaned.
- Sheetrock above clubhouse sink repaired and painted.
- Ordered new windows for the shop.
- Playground equipment stored for the winter.
- Cleaned the clubhouse for social events and rentals.
Roads & Equipment
- Culvert and ditch work at the base of Colt to allow water to collect and drain.
- Replaced a missing road sign.
- Road repairs completed on Palomino, Saddle, and Thoroughbred.
- Winter sand treated with Mag-Chloride and stored in the sand shed.
- Culvert added on Stirrup to help with drainage.
- Oils and filters were ordered and delivered for rolling stock maintenance.
- Created and published the October, 2016 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the monthly financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer Shannon Stithem.
- 2016 Month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Shut off water at properties, dues were paid and water was restored.
Support to the Board of Directors, Ombudsman, and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on October 8th.
- Updated Louis Kimmel & Ken Paauw with operational issues on a regular basis.