Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails, and office visits regarding 2015 dues, clubhouse rentals, updated group e-mail addresses for Ponderosa e-mail distribution, road project updates, and weather conditions.
- Chelcie and Brad worked with Washington State Department of Commerce to close the water loan.
- New members joined the Ponderosa in October, Chelcie provided New Member Packets.
- Chelcie prepared and sent out ballots to all members.
- Provided information to escrow companies, banks, realtors, buyers, and sellers when properties are sold in the Ponderosa.
- Provided support to Doug Pendleton with taking out a Ecology burn permit to burn the slash piles in the greenbelt near Lower Bridle.
- Received bids for the clean-up near Thoroughbred and Bronco. Waiting for 2016 budget approval.
- Working with contractor in regards to the water tower road from the water project.
- Water line repaired on Palamino.
- Conducted monthly coliform testing, tests were satisfactory and were reported to DOH. Test results are posted on the office bulletin board.
- Rotated well usage between our six wells.
- Ken configured the MXU unit to work for reading the water meters and creating the reports needed.
- Turned water off/on in the water vault for homeowners, as needed.
- Purchased and installed snow stakes for marking hydrants and water vaults with snow cover.
- Performed water line locates, when requested by “1-800-call before you dig”.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Cleaned the clubhouse for social events and rentals.
- Met with members renting the clubhouse and provided information.
- Trees that posed a threat to powerlines within the road right-of-ways were removed by the PUD.
- Dead trees within the road right-of-ways are being assessed by a tree expert.
Roads & Equipment
- Roads, Ditches, Driveways and Drainage
- The paving crew removed the remaining equipment and will continue work this next spring.
- Road sand has been delivered.
- Paving contractor identified areas needing repair and will provide bid.
- Ken and Geno added gravel over areas that had culvert work completed.
- Exhaust manifold and turbo charger was repaired on the 2003 Ford truck.
- Filters ordered for vehicle and equipment maintenance.
- Created and published the October, 2015 Ponderosa financial reports.
- Reviewed the monthly financial reports with the PCC Board of Trustees Treasurer, Shannon Stithem.
- 2015 month-end financial transactions and tax payments were completed.
- Transferred unused reserve funds for well #3 repair back to the M&O Reserve.
- Shut off water at properties, dues were paid and water was restored.
Support to the Board of Directors, Ombudsman, and Committees
- Prepared for and attended the Board Meeting on October 10 h.
- Updated Doug Barga & Daryn Wilbur with operational issues on a regular basis.