Current Board Minutes
PCC ASSOCIATION MANAGER REPORT
- Managed PCC office on a daily basis
- Answered emails and phone calls.
- Met with maintenance employees.
- Kept information up to date and posted on bulletin boards.
- Facilitated the repair of main Ponderosa pumping system.
- Paul has machined parts for repair in October.
- Paul and Bill have plan for installation of new spacers.
- Continuing to work on final fix for system.
- Working with Bill Schmidt to finalize Emergency Water System.
- Design is complete as of August 30th.
- Blueprints delivered in September.
- Cement Contractor to be hired for project in October.
- Met with CVB & BOA to look at investment possibilities.
- Made deposits of most recent dues received.
- Obtained schedule of CD renewals.
- Invested some money in CD’s and some in MRS.
- Continued to work on first Ponderosa Group Email List
- Added new members as we received their information.
- Sent out two group emails in September 08.
- Used Group Email List to promote job openings.
- Facilitated the hiring of a new caretaker.
- Put together Caretaker application packets.
- Helped interview three potential employees.
- Hired an interim caretaker for part time work.
- Hired a full time caretaker to begin October 1st.
- Facilitated Workshops and Board meetings for Board.
- Scheduled and set up clubhouse for meetings.
- Provided needed reports for both meetings.
- Emailed Association Manager & Financial Reports.
- Processed homeowner dues and did check deposits.
- Opened, copied and recorded all invoices.
- Listed all checks and deposited in CVB.
- All invoices to Nancy for Quick Books recording.
- Delivered lien letters to Terry McCauley.
- Continued work with Greenbelt committee for September work.
- Scheduled a chipper for October work party.
- Ordering signs for sledding hill.
- Scheduled Ken to supervise the chipper in October.
- Sent documents for website updates.
- Monthly Association Manager Reports.
- Monthly Financial Reports.
- Updates for the hiring of a new Association Manager.
- Met with Paul Johansen & Ken regarding roads & water.
- Set up schedule for October and November work.
- Scheduled 2 new Ponderosa Water Hookups for September.
- Paul is mentoring Ken on water system projects.
- Met with Mike Reed to work on Ponderosa Insurance needs.
- Applied for a new non-profit insurance program.
- New insurance program to start on November 1st.
- Met with Thoroughbred owners, Pat Green & Forsgren.
- Pat Green to start on Road Project on October 13th.
- Dan Howell, Forsgren Engineer, to supervise project.
- Reviewed & revised 2009 proposed budget as per board.
- Looked over Capitol improvement requests for 2009.
- Sent out revised proposed budget to board.