Ponderosa Community Club Association Manager Report
by Brad Ulrich
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for improvements. Our major activities are listed below.
- Responded to homeowner’s calls, emails and office visits regarding the lottery sale of 25831 Camp 12 Road property, clubhouse rentals, social activities at the clubhouse, updated email addresses for the Ponderosa group email list, weather conditions, garbage service via Waste Management, PCC road right-of-way boundary line locations. Chelcie provided New Member Packets to new members who joined the Ponderosa.
- Provided information to escrow companies, banks, realtors, buyers, and sellers when properties sold in the Ponderosa.
- Responded to complaints on rule violations: doughnuts in cul-de-sacs, vehicle driving on greenbelt, snowmobilers riding within well field boundaries, and speeding.
- Invoiced member for rules violation of discharging a firearm within PCC greenbelt.
- New Nextdoor community website and phone app. Created for the members of PCC
- Met with Aaron and Bill of Integritech to plan for the upcoming water tests and rehab of well number three. Initial testing is planned for early February.
- Assisted surveyor Scott Volrath with collecting elevation data for completion of the hydraulic analysis. Ken and Geno were also able to help with getting Scott’s truck out of the ditch. (Needed to be able to get PCC truck past his and down the road).
- Performed monthly coliform tests on two water samples. Both were satisfactory.
- All test results were reported to DOH and posted on the office bulletin board.
- Rotated well usage between our six wells and recorded well production volumes.
- The electrical meter base that serves wells number five and six has been working well since the December repair. One additional part is scheduled to be installed in the near future.
- Performed water line locates, when requested by “1-800-call before you dig”.
- Water emergency phone was programmed with Brad’s phone number.
Roads & Equipment
- Plowed snow off of roads and parking lots after snowfalls.
- Spread sand on roads and parking lots regularly with the warming and freezing conditions.
- Replaced the spinner shaft on the F350 sanding unit with a new spinner shaft.
- Made other minor repairs to the F350 sander motor.
- Installed new headlights on dump truck to improve visibility over new plow blade.
- Assisted waste management with excellent traction on garbage pickup days.
- Six dead trees were removed from areas near power lines by the PUD (Stetson and the clubhouse parking lot).
- Doug Pendleton hiked the greenbelts with Brad and educated him on the Firewise program and future logging cleanup to be performed.
- Installed “Do Not Enter” sign at greenbelt location where a vehicle drove on to the greenbelt on the Aster trailhead on Saddle.
Buildings & Grounds and Swimming Pool
- Performed regular maintenance and cleaned the clubhouse for social events and rental groups.
- The clubhouse floor was cleaned, stripped and re-finished.
- Met with Rick Chappell and confirmed that he will return for employment this year.
- Created and published the December, 2014 Ponderosa financial reports (which are the 2014 year-end reports).
- In the process of changing bank account signers with new Association Manager Brad
- Archived 2014 Information
- Set up files and reports for 2015
- Scheduled a meeting with the Chelan County Assessor for the first week of February to look into reducing and/or eliminating taxes on four PCC properties.
- Renewed Chelcie’s Notary Certification
- Began preparation for the annual financial review with our accountant. His report will be complete and available at the annual member’s meeting in May.
- Thank you to all those who have paid the first half dues! If you haven’t yet paid, this is a friendly reminder that payment is due February 15.
- If your address, phone or email has changed, please update us with your February payment or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water shut off notice posted at one property for non-payment of dues. Payment made prior to shut off date.
Support to the Board of Directors and Committees
- Prepared for and attended January 14 th Board Meeting via Conference Call
- Updated Doug Barga and Daryn Wilbur with operational issues
- Continuing training the new Association Manager, Brad Ulrich with Mary, Chelcie, Ken and Geno:
- Financial processes
- Water System
- Maintenance schedules and processes
- Bylaws & Operating Procedures
- Rules & Regulations
- Board processes and activities
- Meeting members who’ve stopped by the office.